Taman Selatan is situated within Precinct 20 on the southern boundary of Putrajaya. It has been developed as the green gateway from the south of Putrajaya incorporating cemeteries for Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and Christians.
- Burial grounds for Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus.
- Muslim prayer hall (Musalla)
- Religious Pavilions
- Staff Housing
- Administration Building
- Memorial Centre housing a Memorial Wall and Exhibition Area
- Challenge Park
For more information about Muslims Burial grounds, please contact officer incharge as follows:
- Mohammad Bin Salleh : (03) 8887 7035 / (019) 387 7035
- Mohd Nasir Mohd Yusof : (03) 8887 7325
- Khairul Faizy Jaafar : (03) 8887 8931